Cooper Professional Education helps organizations adopt a human-centered approach to innovation by enabling them to build collaborative, creative, and client-centric cultures. CPE has 50 expert teachers across 14 locations globally, including North America, South America, Europe, India, and Australia.
We’ve collaborated with Cooper to create their:
- Online sales funnel
- Content strategy
- Responsive website optimized for Google
- Digital style guide
- Digital performance dashboard
Here are some highlights from this project.
“The design and production capabilities, integration of user experience based on previous experience, thinking through SEO and sales in addition to how things appear on the page – the production process felt more strategic than simply crossing off client requirements.”— Alicia Brindisi, Project Manager
“The team’s responsiveness and ability to quickly address questions or concerns were very helpful. The in-depth training sessions in particular topics (keyword optimization, WordPress) were key, too.”— Erin Thibeau, Marketing Manager
Cooper had recently been acquired by Designit, a global design firm, and were reorganizing their team to work in a new global way.
Our mission was to:
- present CPE as a service line of Designit;
- reinforce CPE’s positioning as a corporate training provider;
- create a new website that drives qualified leads online, supports the sales process and enables bookings online.
A few challenges became apparent after the initial discovery phase:
- Cooper was going through a complete company rebranding, which meant our digital work had to be well coordinated with the efforts of the branding agency;
- the global nature of Cooper’s business, with operations on five continents and multiple customer profiles, required special focus on planning for different customer characteristics and conversion flows;
- the timeframe was only three months for the website redesign, with two months for monitoring and optimizations.
“I love the design. I think it’s a really beautiful, user-friendly website and a vast improvement over the old website. We’ve gotten a lot of really great feedback since the launch as well.”— Erin Thibeau, Marketing Manager
Mobile Excellence Award
Cooper Professional Education was also awarded the Mobile Excellence Badge by Awwwards, as well as an Honorable Mention as a result of the user vote – a recognition of the great design, usability, and performance of the website.
Interested to collaborate?
Let’s connect. If we click, we’ll shape your brand into an experience that’s like a siren’s call pulling your people your way.